Pages

Subscribe

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nike Hyperize Three Quarter Women's Basketball Shoe

Get all-net, all-day long while sportin' the Nike Hyperize Three Quarter Women's Basketball Shoe, loaded with pro-performance features and elite sports style
1,Flywire technology at upper with open mesh for lightweight support and breathability
2,Full-length Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom unit in heel for low-profile cushioning
3,Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability

 
After 10 years of playing basketball, these are my favorite shoes so far. They are very comfortable, LIGHT WEIGHT, and have GREAT ankle support!! The only problem I had with the shoes is I had to get a size smaller than normal. I feel they are very durable shoes. I play college basketball and after four months they are still in great shape. However, my laces broke so I needed to purchase new ones, not a big deal. Overall though I have loved these shoes!
 
Nice construction and breathes well. Sizing does not seem to be made for a girl’s foot, though. A bit too wide across the top..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment